Why Choose Medical Associates
Medical Associates Medicare Plans offer great value with high-quality comprehensive care and low predictable costs.
- All Medicare eligible services and supplies
- No deductibles or copayments. Medicare eligible services are paid in full when you utilize a network provider
- Office visits
- Major health care expenses
- Preventive and routine services
- Wellness awareness
- No pre-existing condition limitation and no health questions asked
- No lifetime maximum benefits
- Low monthly premiums
- No age-rated increases
- Premiums will not change because of the amount of benefits you use
- Enrollment meetings at convenient times and locations
- Local customer service – walk-ins welcome (no appointment necessary)
- Easy payment options
- Virtually no paperwork!
- Your choice of three provider network options, ensuring you can access care when and where you need it. Check out our Medicare Plan Options
- Coordinated approach to care from a team of doctors, nurses, specialists, and experienced staff, all working together for you
- 24-Hour Help Nurse Line to provide medical guidance when you need it
- Medical Associates is a top-rated plan! For six consecutive years, our Iowa/Illinois Medicare plan received a 5-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Only 16 other medical plans in the nation received 5 stars for 2017. Our Wisconsin Medicare Plan earned 4.5 Stars.
- NCQA Accreditation since 2002. NCQA’s “Excellent” Accreditation status is reserved for the best health plans in the nation. It is awarded to those plans that meet or exceed NCQA’s rigorous requirements for consumer protection and quality improvement and deliver excellent clinical care.
Medical Associates Health Plans (MAHP) is a Cost Plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in MAHP depends on contract renewal.
Medical Associates Health Plan complies with applicable Federal Civil Rights Laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
This page describes the essential features of the Medical Associates Health Plans Medicare Plans in general terms, and is not intended to be a full description. The complete program is described in the Evidence of Coverage which is issued to all members and is available on this website or upon request.
Y0045_MAHP 806 CMS Approved 11142016
This web page was updated on 11142016.